Thursday, May 24, 2007

Super Support Cheryl


Perhaps the picture suggests a new meaning to "emergency" support. There are many support people on our ride. They block intersections, lead us, protect us from behind, set up lunch, are the advance team for the breaks and much more than I can mention here or even know. There are folks on this ride from Minnesota, New York, New Jersey, Maine, Georgia, and New Orleans (no, not a state, but deserves a mention, as I think he is the only one).
We love our supporters and can't give big enough thanks!!!

1 comment:

Brandy B.A. said...

Hey Susan (Randy, Aaron, and Marc -remember me from Scheduling?). Susan, back in March when I was home visiting I bought a pin from you and I found the darn thing this week - what a coincidence. Anyway, I think you all are Rock-Stars for doing this ride. What a way to honor a fallen collegue. Take care and return to Austin safely.

With Respect,

Brandy B. Adams